Dr. Astrit Ajeti mban titullin Doktor i Mjekësisë diplomuar në Universitetin e Prishtinës në vitin 2002.
Titujt Master dhe trajnimet tjera:
– Design, Management & Evaluation of the Projects, (CARE Int.) 2000;
– Public procurement procedures- Central Fiscal Authority 2001;
– Training on Public Procurement- IAPSO, Copenhagen 2002;
– Training on Administrative Procedures,- OSCE, Rome, Italy, 2002
– Certificate from Public Procurement regulatory Body Seminar –Ministry of Finance and Economy, World Bank and European Directive, Pristine 2003;
– Management skills- delegation, assessment & training, KIPA-2003;
– Behavioural and Communication skills, Prishtine- Dr.Richard Stredwick;
– Flagship Course provided Harvard School staff, Prishtine;
– PRINCE 2- Meven Training, London 2004,attended
– Health Management – Master Program-attended;
– Business Opportunities in the Technical Assistance Projects of the Europe Aid Program and Development Opportunities in the 7th Framework Program of the European commission (FP7), October 2009, Athens, Greece.
– Master On Diplomacy and International Affairs, 2015/16 Global Health Diplomacy: thesis candidate
– Pan National Economic Forum of the Albanian Diaspora, New York, USA, 2016